Jesse the Westie

Jesse the Westie
The life of a good ole' Westie

Monday, May 24, 2010

Part-time job







I have recently gone to a top secret job interview. And I was delighted (but not surprised) that they hired me on the spot. After all, I have mad skills. It turns out, I'm the new sheriff in town. Well okay, not in town but in my yard or 'garden'. I've been working almost every night, barking at anything and everything! My mom and Blizz have started to worry that I'm not getting enough sleep. My mom has tried to bribe me with almost everything at night and I still won't come in the house and give up my security post. Now I have the badge but need a uniform....I wonder if Bella the Westie has one I can borrow? Gotta run and get back to my security post....talk to you all later!

P.S. Remember this guy? I will NOT be doing his job.

3 comments:

  1. Don't they understand that you are not barking at just NOTHING? You keep all those sneaky things away from your family. (Bella barks too and has to come in AND she doesn't even have a cool badge.)

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so fortunate to have you on the job.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete