My new bed finally arrived yesterday! It's much fluffier than the last one and Blizz is jealous. I let her sleep on it last night while I slept on the couch --- and yes I was allowed to sleep on the couch this time! So far we love the new bed. Mom is going to check another store to see if they have another one for Blizz.
I decided to make a list of 10 things about me that you may or may not know:
1. My middle name is "Bo" after mom's previous dog Charlie Bo. He was a Yorkie and sometimes she calls me by his name accidentally.
2. I once hid my Hamburger Helper in the side of the couch!
3. I love pizza.
4. I wake mom up around midnight every night to go outside.
5. Every time I go for a walk I have an "accident". Once a man yelled at mom to clean it up, she didn't and walked away!
6. In the car I HAVE to ride in the front seat and rub my wet nose against the window.
7. Once in the car I accidentally pressed down the window button and almost fell out the car!
8. I love children but not toddlers or babies.
9. I usually don't get along with other dogs except Blizz. If they come to my mom I get very protective and territorial.
10. I have escaped from the front door twice and once when the gate was left open and went wild. I scare the daylight out of mom when I do that. But hey, at least she cares!
Sewing For Chris
13 hours ago