Jesse the Westie

Jesse the Westie
The life of a good ole' Westie

Friday, February 12, 2010

This week in review

Blizz enjoying her bone
Me enjoying my tasty bone

Hello again! This week has been a slow one but Blizz and I got our favorite treat on Wednesday, BONES!! We love them and they keep us quiet for about 30 minutes depending on how big they are. Tomorrow I have to go get my haircut and I am not looking forward to it, well maybe the car ride there. Last time they had to charge my mom a handling fee because I was not feeling it! Hopefully this time will be easier. We are also hoping to get out and walk the neighborhood this weekend but last time Blizz got angry at another dog barking at her and we had to cut it short. By the way, Happy Valentines day!




No comments:

Post a Comment